Try out your own Desktop-as-a-Service — a full Windows desktop in the Cloud.
There are A LOT of companies in the desktop-as-a-service (DaaS) market. It's time-consuming and difficult to understand all of the options, pricing, quality, etc. Even if you think you have found a good company/service, you may soon find out that it's not what you were looking for, or that the price doesn't include this or that... (like you find out that you cannot even install your own applications). We will show you exactly what you are getting, how to get it, and what the pricing is... for real.
The important stuff
- Windows desktop
- Can install your own applications
- Use "Remote Desktop" to access your destkop (from desktop, laptop, phone, tablet, etc.)
- Use your own printer
- Super reliability and automatic backup
- Outstanding customer support — 24 x 7 x 365; servicing over 50 countries (even the live-chat support is pretty good!)
- Try for 15 days — full refund
Okay... the price — it's $24.95/month. That may seem a bit steep. But, believe us, if you were to shop around, you would see that this is extremely competitive pricing. Take Amazon's desktop-as-a-service solution for example, Amazon Workspaces — it is also $24.95/month and they can afford to offer super low prices. It's not a bad service, actually, but it's not as good as the one we are highly recommending below.
Click here to get started.
- Select the first plan down below (Bronze). You can consider the other plans too, of course.
- Fill in your User Name - your first name is fine.
You are also prompted for a Hostname - this is just your portion of a longer name like this:
This is the name of your desktop in the cloud (easier to remember than an IP address).
- Make a monthly payment.
- You will receive an email confirmation and then after a while (typically 1-2 hours), you will receive all of the information you need to access your new desktop.
- After you get up and running, see the Tips down below.